Wednesday 25 April 2007

my acne cure

Andrew, UK

www.myspace.com/beefandy

My Acne Website: http://www.planetcreation.co.uk/my-acne
My Acne Cure

After years of suffering from this skin condition Iv made a site about how it effected me, and the products I used to finally cure me and hopefully others with the same problem.

It all started with blackheads at the age of about 12, as a male of this age it started to bother me but that was just the start. Another year on id began to flare up with massive red spots with heads on, It knocked my confidence so much that some days I didn't want to go out.

At school I tried covering up with make-up which for was quite embarrassing at times, years went on and I tried many products such as: Panoxyl, Oxytetracycline, and every over the counter product you can buy with little or no results

However I did find that erythromycin antibiotic cream did help from the doctor and had good results for one or two of my friends but the Oxytetracycline tablets had no effect at all. Id also heard that stronger tablets like Accutine from the doctor worked quite well but these required you to have regular tests by your doctor.

I found that washes, Clearasil and other products made little or no difference.

I also think that worrying about spots makes them even worse.

I got so frustrated that I began surfing the net and I was obviously hit by many pages claiming 'this and that' but the one that unbelievably helped the greatest for me was this site that claimed acne free in a few days, Iv included a link to the site here:

HERE

I was quite amused by its title acne gone in 3 days at 1st, it didn't actually give results that fast but I was quite impressed by it and with a money back offer I thought why not..

Out of all the treatments ironically it ended up giving me the best results the fastest, I would recommend this program to anyone. I now havn't a single spot and rarely get them at all.

7 TIPS FOR SPOTS DIET & ACNE BLACKHEAD REMOVAL WHAT IS ACNE

No comments: